Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Storage Solutions

Inspired by Cupcakes and Cashmere, I decided to turn this photo display into a sunglass rack. This is so much better than having my sunnies shoved in a drawer (like they were before). I also tend to have a bad habit of forgetting sunglasses when I leave for the day, so I hung it right by my door that way I won't forget! 
As many of you know, I have a problem with nailpolish. I have to restrain myself when I walk into Walgreens so I won't by yet another polish. Once my collection grew, I knew I needed to think of a better way to store them. Insert: Candy jars. I happen to love these little guys for holiday decorating purposes (here, here) and for storing candy (I have a full jar of gum balls in my kitchen right now...) So I knew this would be a perfect solution/addition to my bathroom counter! I also used a candle I burned (and didn't want to throw away) to store my makeup brushes. That way they are easily accessible and won't get ruined.

2 comments:

  1. Nail polishes are like candy in my book anyways! ; )

    xo
    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I wish I had enough sunglasses to fill this :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10