Thursday, September 12, 2013

Embroidered

Joie Jamine top//J Brand Jeans//Sam Edelmam Gigi sandals//Michael Kors watch//Ray Ban aviators//

I love a good embroidered top, there is something so feminine and girly about them. I recently scored this one on major sale at Joie during their Labor Day sale and I am semi-obsessed. It has the perfect scrunch at the bottom so it's not too revealing and the color combination is pretty great too. This rainy weather we have had these past few days has made me whip out my jeans, but I can't get too excited because it is supposed to be 100+ the next few days...sigh







*Photography by Cole

1 comment:

  1. I have a similar embroidered blouse from J.Crew. My mom says she used to wear the same style ALL the time in the '60s!

    xo
    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10