Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Michelle Berlinger Jewelry

I was recently introduced to Michelle Berlinger Jewelry by one of my very best friend's Isabel, who happens to be close to the designer. Michelle just graduated from Dartmouth and is pursuing her dreams of having her own jewelry line, currently located in Brooklyn. One thing that I love about this line is the unique quality of the theme of her pieces, which are dedicated to female empowerment. Each piece is unique in its own way, using ethically sourced stones and recycled materials. 
Michelle in her studio 

Below are some of my favorites, I happen to love these flying heart studs! 





You can find the full line on her website (here)! Make sure to also "like" her Facebook page for updates about new arrivals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10