Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Splurge vs. Save: Summer Espadrille


It's safe to say that I have a serious shoe problem. No matter how many times I "purge" my closet, my shoe closet {yes, they have their own closet...} never seems to shrink. But, at least I admit it right?.... So as you would expect, when I saw these beauties, my heart sank. I was already planning my outfits around these shoes, thinking of where and when I would wear them...I basically owned them, but couldn't bring myself to pay $400 for them {at least not right now--I'm trying to do this thing called saving, I will let you know how that goes.} How perfect are these Soludos for only $29?! They are the perfect alternative for errand-running. 


Craving more of LLL?




2 comments:

  1. Ah! I feel your pain. I really want a pair of Chanel sandals for the summer!

    xo
    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally feel you. I've actually never loved my closet and, I know this is weird, but I'm trying to invest in the few pieces I love and slowly build my closet instead of buying cheap thrills that I'm not in love with. I always end up going home empty handed because I can't fork up the money for the things I love and I don't love the cheaper things enough.

    So I say.... if you love the Chanels and know you'll wear them a lot.. save up and enjoy them! :)

    xo
    Rebecca
    www.rebeccamarin.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10