Monday, April 8, 2013

Currently Coveting: 4.8.13




I have been looking forward to this week for quite some time now and I can't believe it's finally here! I leave Thursday to visit my best friend (since Kindergarten) in DC, and I couldn't be more excited! I just have to get through this busy busy week though....good thing I am a master at making lists! How beautiful are those cherry blossoms? And that bathing suit? To.die.for. I am also loving bralette's these days ever since I purchased my first one a few weeks ago at Gap and practically live in it. And those sandals? I don't even think I need words--they zip up the back too! Hope you all have a lovely week!


Craving more of LLL?

2 comments:

  1. I wear bralettes all the time! Hanky Panky makes the cutest ones : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that printed bikini. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10