Thursday, October 4, 2012

Roasted Sweet Potato & Quinoa Soup


Although I do love the transition in my wardrobe that Fall brings, I also happen to love the changes in food (sweet potatoes, pumpkin, cinnamon, apple, etc.) Which is why when I came across this recipe on Tasty Kitchen blog I got a way too excited, to say the least. I had never thought of putting quinoa into soup but it sounds absolutely delicious, not too mention the sweet potato base for the soup! 
What are your favorite recipes for fall? 

xxxo
Morgan

2 comments:

  1. Looks delish!
    I can't wait to make Halloween-themed cupcakes : )

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've never thought of quinoa in soup, either. This looks so yummy!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10