Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall Bucket List


I wish I could say that the picture above was my boyfriend and I, but unfortunately it's not... sigh. The leaves don't change here, the weather is still warm, and my sweaters are still hanging up in my closet. However, that doesn't stop me from wanting to celebrate Fall, which happens to be my favorite season. (Ironic because it seems that there is only one season here: summer). But just to pretend that all of the above would be false, I have created my very own bucket list for Fall.




What is on your bucket list for Fall? I would love to hear!

xxxo
Morgan

Image credit: 1

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen Psycho! Honestly, I think it's because I've been too afraid, but I've promised a friend I'd watch it around Halloween. Eek!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10