Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Big Green Tractor



How neat is this old tractor? I thought it was the perfect place to do a little outfit post (sorry I haven't had them in awhile!) I am loving the look of embellished collars these days, especially for fall. I think it is so fun to have a little collar peaking out of your sweater--not to mention bedazzled with sequins, studs, or spikes! I knew this peach blouse had to be mine when I snatched it at H&M last week! 






xxxo
Morgan

Photos by Alex Spinazzola 

H&M blouse//Joe's Jeans//Steve Madden boots//Ray Ban sunglasses//Hermes bracelet 

3 comments:

  1. These pictures totally scream fall–such a pretty setting! Love your top, too!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this top on yesterday at H&M! Great minds think alike : )

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Photos! I love fall, such a pretty setting. Love the boots and top. Great photography!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10