Monday, May 21, 2012

A Walk in the Garden


It was so gorgeous during my visit to San Diego, CA. These photos were taken in a beautiful garden harvested by my friend Alex's mother, and I could not be more jealous. This is definitely something that I want to have when I am older. Full of peppers, zucchini, tomatoes, lettuce, strawberries and a plethora of flowers, it could not be more beautiful! We actually got to eat some of these fresh vegetables while we were there, which were delicious!



This summer, I have fallen in love with my linen pants. After they sat in my closet for an entire year waiting to be hemmed, I finally took them in and have been wearing them once, if not twice, a week since! They are perfect for summer because they are so light and pretty much go with everything! I also added these nude Sam Edelman sandals to add to my collection, which are my new go-to sandals.


xxxo
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10