Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Daily Makeup Routine

I like to keep my daily makeup routine simple, but every once in a while I love to add some sparkles on my eyes for a night out on the town! I am obsessed with my Makeup Forever foundation and concealer. You have to try it! It was voted the #1 foundation that looks the best in photos too!! I then add my Mac Bronzer and a swipe of my Dior blush. Currently, my favorite eyeshadows are Urban Decay "Sin" or Laura Mercier "Black Karat". Then, I add some of my Urban Decay eyeliner, a little bit of mascara, a spritz of Lola Marc Jacobs perfume, and of course my favorite YSL lipstick to add some color. To top it off, I love the Makeup Forever finishing powder, which leaves my face feeling soft and not cakey.
My Favorites


xxxo
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10