Monday, February 20, 2012

Manicure Mondays

I don't know about you, but I have so much fun experimenting with my nails & love to either get them done or do them myself! Here are some of my favorite ways to play around: 

Glittery Nails:
One of my tricks is to put a solid color on first and then add a line of glitter at the top (like a french manicure) Not only does it make your manicure last longer (because glitter is harder to remove) but it also looks adorable! Don't get me wrong though, who doesn't love an all glitter manicure?!
My favorites


Statement Nails:
I have recently started doing this to my nails & absolutely love it! I usually paint all of my fingers one color and then my ring finger a different one to make it stand out.



Go Metallic:
I am a huge fan of metallic nails, but I have to be extra careful when painting because smudges/little mess ups are more visible on metallic nail polish. Very chic way to add a little sparkle to your look though!

Happy Monday!

What's on my nails right now?
Essie: Chinchilly
 

xxxo
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10