Sunday, February 19, 2012

Brisk Walks

Unfortunately, this is the last day of our little photoshoot... but don't fret! It will happen again because it was such a hit! 

I love this outfit that I put together for Alex, the army green button down paired with the black fur vest is a great combination that I wasn't sure if it would work, but I love it! It's also weird because if you look at some of these pictures, Alex looks just like me! No wonder we get asked if we are twins all the time!







xxxo
Morgan

What Alex is wearing: Collective Concepts button down, Belle Fare fur vest, Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses, Parada flats, Ted Baker handbag, Hermes cuff

1 comment:

  1. Love the Photoshoot! Great photography! Great model, love the photo of Alex with the orange bag, black and white scarf, white CDC! Soooo cute!!
    What's in store for next week?

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10