Friday, August 29, 2014

Hair Favorites


I'm not going to lie, I am a bit of a hoarder when it comes to products. Hair products, beauty products, skin products, you name it. I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorites. If you haven't tried "it's a 10" then you need to get on that (asap). I use the leave-in product when I want to straighten my hair. It makes it look so silky! When I had longer hair, it would get pretty knotty after a day at the pool, so I came to love the Bumble and Bumble tonic lotion, which gets out nasty tangles and also leaves your hair feeling soft. When I am rushing out the door and want to air dry my hair, I go for the Mai Tai spritzer (I personally like it better than Bumble's surf spray). It smells so good and creates the perfect "beachy waves." I am definitely guilty of not washing my hair every day (after hearing you aren't supposed to, I definitely was excited). Insert: Dove's dry shampoo- it's a lifesaver. Lastly, I always use my Hot Toddy heat protector when I plan on drying/straightening/curling my hair. Do you have any favorite hair products? I would love to hear! xx



2 comments:

  1. I have that hair wand - it's the best!

    Liz
    www.liztheaustinite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard such great things about that drybar blow dryer - must try!
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10