Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Cutoffs & Slip-ons


Summer=cut off denim shorts and slip on sneakers for me. I snagged these Vans at J.Crew at the beginning of the summer and haven't taken them off since. It brings me back to my 7th grade days when Vans were a wardrobe staple. When I first tried these shorts on, I thought the rips were a little too much, but the distressed denim has since grown on me. I also love the little lace detailing on the sides. 



Got my Vans on but they look like sneakers... 


4 comments:

  1. Pretty lady! Love this look on you. I can't pull of the slip-on vans, but you sure can! Miss you!!

    www.adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dying over your bag!!

    xo
    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely!! The sneakers are wonderful!!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this bag! It's too good! XO

    http://dearserendipity.com/

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10