Tuesday, July 1, 2014

That extra push


Sometimes you need that extra push. For me, I got that little push the other night. It was a reminder to do more of the things I love to do: blogging, yoga, and volunteering. I know things have been extremely quiet around here, and I am so so sorry about that. These past two months, I feel like I've been running through the motions every day while forgetting to do the things I love. So, thanks to Brad for giving me that little push I needed, I will be blogging more occasionally, going to yoga more often, and get back to volunteering once a week at the Children's Hospital. I can't promise daily posts (baby steps), but I'm excited to bring some fresh content to this little blog. I hope you are doing the things you love, and if not...get to it!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10