Monday, April 7, 2014

Blush Pleats

Crop top//skirt//Handbag//Sandals//Sunglasses//Watch//Jawbone//Necklace 

Nothing feels more feminine than a blush pleated maxi skirt. I especially love that you can dress it up with sandals like these Nicholas ones, or even throw it on with my Jack Rogers and a blouse. I can already tell it is going to be in constant rotation this season, especially with the upcoming graduations I will be attending. I will admit that I almost stole this Alexander McQueen handbag from my aunt, after she graciously let me borrow it for this post. Isn't it to die for? 





2 comments:

  1. LOVE! Can I steal every piece of this outfit please?! You look phenomenal! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning, love! That skirt needs to find its way into my closet... XO

    http://dearserendipity.com/

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10