Tuesday, February 25, 2014

SALE ALERT: Shopbop Big Event



What better way to start off your week than the Big Event sale from Shopbop? It happens to be my favorite sale of the year because you can get discounts on all regular and sale items. Sale ends Thursday, and all you have to do is enter the code: BIGEVENT14 at the check out and you're good to go. Happy Shopping!

  • Spring break is a little over a week away (thank god) which means I need to start stocking up on my favorite bathing suits. Like this L*Space one-piece, or this bikini
  • I could use a new coverup too...
  • I've been on the hunt for the perfect heeled sandal for summer, and I think these might just be the ones! 
  • This pleated maxi skirt is pretty perfect! 

Other favorites...



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10