Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Currently Coveting: 1.15.14



Sorry it has been so long since a Currently Coveting post! One of my 2014 resolutions that I am doing with my mama is to run the Chicago Marathon in October. I know, call me crazy. It has been on my bucket list, so why not check it off in 2014?? I know I want something to track my steps, calories, etc. So right now, I am debating between the Fitbit or the Nike Fuelband, any suggestions? I have heard different things about both of them, so I would love some feedback! I am also loving baseball hats these days. Since school has recently started back up again, my time in the morning has been cut short. I would so much rather have those extra 30 minutes of sleep than actually do my hair (is it just me?) Insert: baseball hats. They are perfect for covering up a bad hair day, and you can actually make them look pretty cute! Have a lovely rest of your week! 

1 comment:

  1. I really want to get a fitbit! I'd be interested to know how many steps a day I take.

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10