Friday, December 27, 2013

On a Whim

Dress//Ann Taylor coat//Tory Burch boots//

You know when you see something at the store and you just know it's right? That was this dress. When I was in Nashville last month, I spotted this dress in a small boutique and knew I had to have it. I was too cold to try it on, so I just bought it on a whim. I packed it in my suitcase for New York (with the tags still on, and still hadn't tried it on), because I knew it was going to be perfect. And it was just that, pretty perfect. The embellished collar, navy blue color, what more you could you want in a dress?? I still can't believe how warm it was in New York. I packed tights, scarves, gloves, the whole nine yards and didn't pull them out once! 
*Photography by Sophie Boyer

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I'm so jealous! I'm in NYC now, and it's 10 degrees!

    xo
    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10