Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday Party: What to Wear

LBD: one//two//three//       Skirts: one//two//three//

I love how festive the holidays are. Whether it is when you drive down neighborhood streets and see Christmas lights, wreaths on front doors, or ornaments for the tree. But, it is also fun to dress a little festive for the holiday parties that you attend. I love finding a different (more festive) take on an LBD, get some killer shoes and you're set. I am obsessed with this first skirt above, the detailing is beautiful and I love the look of a full skirt for a party. If you are going on the more casual side, spice it up with a cute blazer (that middle one is to die for). And of course, you can't go wrong with red. I love the simplicity of these dresses because if you add a chunky necklace then you are set to go. Don't forget to check out my gift guide for the hostess before you go! You never want to go to a party empty-handed!

Blazers: one//two//three//     Red: one//two//three//

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10