Tuesday, November 26, 2013

DIY Thanksgiving Place cards


As I mentioned, one of the many things that I love about the holidays are the beautiful tablescapes (see here). I decided to get a little creative this year and make my own place cards with some leftover pumpkins we had from Halloween. This was so easy & took only a couple of minutes. I bought some regular tags at Office Max and replaced the white string with some raffia to go with the rustic theme for our table. I don't have the best cursive, which is so frustrating, but don't over think it when you write the names. I am so excited/nervous to be in charge of cooking for Thanksgiving dinner. Here is a peek at what I am going to be making....These butter-pecan sweet potatoes, this baked brie for an appetizer, and I can't wait for this mulled whited wine sangria! Happy (early) Thanksgiving! Stop by Thursday for all of the best Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales...you can thank me later :) 


2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely!

    xo
    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Love the place cards and the table setting looks absolutely gorgeous!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10