Thursday, October 24, 2013

Spotlight: Dear Serendipity

I am so happy to have Emily back posting for LLL today. I continue to envy Emily and her classic style. I am so jealous that she is officially in Fall mode with boots and sweaters, how cute does she look in this post? She also just gave her little blog a makeover and it looks fabulous. If you haven't already checked it out, you should do it asap right here
Hello, LLL readers! I'm so happy to be back here guest posting for Morgan, and I have a lot of maje goodies to share with you all today. I've always subconsciously stayed away from being too obsessed with handbags because of the hefty price tags quality bags carry, yet recently it's been way too hard for me to stay away (when it comes to fashion, I have little to no willpower). So, I wanted to share some of my favorite bags for fall - they fall at all different price points, so there's something for everyone!



I'm a huge fan of bags that take you from day to night - as busy bees, we don't always have time to run home for a full outfit change between work and drinks with friends. That's why, for fall, I choose either a great rich color or a fabulous print that acts as a neutral - that way, you can transition between any outfit seamlessly. Enjoy!
I am loving all of these handbags, especially the first one. That deep navy blue is killer for Fall & I'm loving the shape! I will take one each please... Thanks again for stopping by, Emily! Make sure to keep up with DS on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram for daily updates. XO 

P.S. I am also guest posting over on Dear Serendipity today talking all about my favorite fall shoes--check it out here

1 comment:

  1. I have the Rebecca Minkoff quilted affair mini shoulder bag and absolutely love it! I'm about to wear it out to Homebar ; ) Miss you Morgan!

    xo
    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10