Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Quinoa Veggie Fried Rice


I would like to first off apologize for the iPhone pictures...my camera decided to die right as I was starting to take pictures. This was too good to not blog about though. Not to mention so easy! I have had this recipe on my mind for awhile now (I am a quinoa addict...) so I couldn't wait to incorporate my fresh veggies from the farmer's market trip last weekend. Next time, I am going to make it with broccoli, peas, corn, and mushrooms--I will let you know how it turns out! 

First, add garlic and onion for about 5 minutes. Add the rest of your veggies so they are nice and tender.

Mix in cooked quinoa and the fried eggs and stir...(I just fried two eggs and cut them up into tiny pieces)

Add ginger and soy sauce...

Serve immediately while it is hot! Enjoy!

Craving more of LLL?

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! I make something very similar ALL the time for dinner. While I love traditional fried rice so much, this is still a nice (healthier) option!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10