Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer BBQ essentials


There's nothing like a good summer BBQ with good friends, good food, and of course good drinks! I've got you covered from the party essentials to what to wear. Bring it on summer! 

I know it's cliché, but watermelon is a must. It's the perfect snack that is not only healthy but great to munch on while the burgers are getting ready. Of course burgers are on the menu, I love the idea of making a slider bar filled with veggies and condiments where guests can create a few sliders of their own. These tequila watermelon popsicles are calling.my.name. Hello perfect dessert for the hot temps!! Killer drinks are also a necessity for a good BBQ. These blueberry mojitos look divine, make sure to have beer on hand for the boys too! And how cute is this set up for corn on the cob? It's perfect for a buffet style. 


I love a relaxed "beachy" look for a backyard BBQ. Maxis, denim cutoffs and cute coverups are all on my list. Of course my trusty Sam Edelman sandals made the list as well as the classic Jack Rogers Navajo sandals. You never want to be overdressed, so I say skip wedges but that's just me! 

Happy Summer!
Craving more of LLL?


1 comment:

  1. YUM! Those sliders are making me hungry!
    I would also like the nude Sam Edelman sandals in a size 8 1/2 please! ; )

    Happy summer!

    xo
    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10