Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Magenta


This weekend, Brad and I went downtown to explore a little. Phoenix Public Market has been on my list of to-do's for quite some time now so I couldn't wait to try it. There was an adorable farmer's market on Saturday where we picked up some fresh watermelon and wildflowers. It felt like the perfect summer day. Lately, I have been playing around with this denim vest that I got at H&M a few years ago. It has been sitting in my closet ever since, but now I love the idea of spicing up my maxi's with it. 



Craving more of LLL?

3 comments:

  1. love that necklace lady!


    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley
    SideSmile Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful as usual! Love the magenta background.

    xo
    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool wall (weird thing to say, I know haha). I wish I had something like this to take pictures against!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10