Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Gift Guide: Mother's Day


Mother's Day is just around the corner...May 12th if you didn't realize! When I put together this gift guide, I mentally broke it into categories. For the hostess: these C.Wonder glasses are to.die.for. I am especially swooning over the chevron ones! For the techie: the iPad mini! If you order it by 5/2, you can get it engraved with a special message on the back! And how adorable are these Sugar Paper cards? I am loving the look of an organic and simple card--Anthro has some great ones too. What are you getting for your mama this year? 

Craving more of LLL?


5 comments:

  1. So cute! I got my mom an iPad for Christmas and she's totally obsessed with it. Kate Spade makes the most adorable cases : )

    PS, I'm hosting a giveaway for a summer scarf on my blog, and I would love it if you would participate! Entry details on www.brookedujour.com

    xo
    Brooke du jour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh good to know! I will have to check them out :)
      Yay! I love giveaways! Entering right now...
      xo

      Delete
  2. My mom would love the color of that wallet. These are great gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a great color? It is perfect for summer + easy to find in your purse! Thank you!
      xo

      Delete

01 09 10