Monday, April 22, 2013

Currently Coveting: 4.22.13


Happy Monday! I am back from the RewardStyle conference and even though I am exhausted, I am so happy that I went! It was such an honor to be invited. It truly was incredible to be put in a room with 100 other bloggers who share the same passion and creativity for blogging. I can't wait to put to use everything I learned. It's pretty crazy that I am on the home stretch for the semester with finals creeping up in the next few weeks. Ugh! I hope everyone has a wonderful week! xo

6 comments:

  1. That dress is too adorable–it's be perfect for a birthday party I have coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these! That Rose Pierre cuff has been on my wish list for some time now... I definitely need to get on that.

    xo
    Rebecca
    www.rebeccamarin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should get it :) It's so simple!

      Delete
  3. I want everything in this picture-- especially the Topshop dress! Love the print!

    xo
    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know! That print is so great for summer!

      Delete

01 09 10