Friday, March 8, 2013

In my suitcase: Santa Barbara style


I strongly believe that everyone needs a beach vacation at least once a year. Mine is coming up and I absolutely cannot wait to get out of town. I am headed to Santa Barbara for an entire week; full of shopping, lounging, reading, and getting some sun. I just hope the weather cooporates. Take a peak at some of the things in my suitcase (I am such an over-packer, this list does not do my suitcase justice). 

Along with my new Jeffrey Campbell skull sandals, I am packing my trusty Gigi Sam Edelman sandals (my absolute favorite...I have them in multiple colors). I also had too much fun with the Victoria's Secret "Bikini mixer". I have never been a fan of matching tops and bottoms (unless it's all black), I mean what's better than having a bunch of different colored bottoms and tops to mix every weekend?! 




3 comments:

  1. I love that beach bag. I've been on the hunt for a similar one for a trip I have coming up!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike : ) I finally bought the Grace memoir too!

    xo
    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10