Sunday, February 24, 2013

Oscars 2013: Red Carpet Recap



I must say I was not very impressed with the dresses this year, it was actually semi-dissappointing. I love Anne Hathaway to death, but her dress did not do it for me this year (even though she still looked stunning). It was a close tie between Charlize Theron and Jessica Chastain for Best Dressed. But Jessica Chastain just screamed old Hollywood glam, and that red lipstick tops it all off. I was so excited Argo won, it was definitely well-deserved! I would love to know, what looks did you love? What looks did you hate? 


2 comments:

  1. Reese definitely gets best hair...I had serious envy!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lawrence's dresses. Big trains obviously won big last night!

    xo
    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10