Wednesday, February 6, 2013

DIY: Sweetheart vase


This is definitely one of my favorite DIY projects I have done--not just because of the candy that I got to eat while I was doing it....


All you need are two vases that are different sizes, a bunch of Sweetheart candies, and flowers! Because this is a gift for my mom, I went with tulips (her favorite flower) but any flower would work--I tried to find colors that would look good with the candies. Make sure you use my flower tips (found here) so they will last longer!


Simply drop the candies around the small vase, making sure to fill gaps!






2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! And a good use for these, considering I hate actually eating them!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed!!! So easy and cute.

    xo
    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10