Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Skull Crazy



When I was in Dallas a few months ago, this skull shirt immediately caught my eye at L.Bartlett (a small boutique in the West Village). I am a big fan of the skull trend, especially the prints from Alexander McQueen. Since I already splurged on the McQueen scarf, I knew it would be unacceptable to splurge on the same print, but in a shirt. Which is why I thought this was a great knockoff...I was pretty proud! 





Skull blouse//Fur vest//Citizens of Humanity jeans//Tory Burch riding boots//Chanel cross body wallet//Hermes bangle//Michael Kors watch//

xxxo
Morgan

Photos taken by Sophie Boyer

6 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! Very chic in the city!
    I love the edgy allure of McQueen's skull print, too.

    xo
    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, so cute! You look great, very cute blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this look! That skirt and vest are amazing! Great styling :)

    xx,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10