Wednesday, January 30, 2013

2013 Color of the Year: Emerald


When Pantone named Emerald as the Color of the Year for 2013, I was thrilled. I may be biased because Emerald is my birth stone, but I think it is so beautiful. And then I got my daily BaubleBar email (that's how obsessed I am), which had an entire collection "Emerald City." I picked a few of my favorites from this collection, best part? They are all under $40! I currently have all of these in my cart. (NOT okay....) Are you a fan of Emerald? I think it would be great to incorporate in the home too, maybe a pillow here and there? Make sure to check out the full collection here!


Craving more of LLL?


2 comments:

  1. I'm in LOVE with those long earrings on the left. So gorgeous!

    xo
    Rebecca
    www.rebeccamarin.com
    Enter to win my Valentine's Day gift giveaway while also supporting a good cause: http://bit.ly/vdaygiftgiveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they so pretty! Such a good price too!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10