Friday, November 16, 2012

Essie Winter {2012}


I recently received the 2012 winter collection from Essie, and I was seriously like a little kid on Christmas. I mean the colors couldn't be more perfect--I told one of my friend's that I wanted to paint each one of my fingers a different color! And the day I received my lovely little package, I saw that BaubleBar was partnered up with them-how perfect, right? You have to check it out, their segment is adorable. What are some of your favorite colors for the holiday season? I know these six will be in constant rotation...Shop the full collection here!

xxxo
Morgan

3 comments:

  1. I've picked up that red sparkly shade and I love it!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get sent that collection?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pic! So fun!

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10