Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pleat Me, Please


The pleated skirt. It screams feminine, but is also so chic in my mind. I think this is the "it" skirt for fall. And the best part about it? You don't have to spend a fortune to get the look! This orange one above is only $14! Talk about a steal. If you are on the fence about whether the pleated skirt is too juvenile, I say go for it. I know I am looking for some to add to my closet, I especially have my eye on this Ted Baker one above. What do you think about this trend? Yay or nay? 

xxxo
Morgan

SHOP THE LOOK:


3 comments:

  1. I think pleated skirts are so pretty–I'm looking to add a leather one to my collection!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one in the rich raspberry color!

    x
    Rebecca
    www.rebeccaamarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pleated purple skirt from Forever21 that I wear all of the time! Good post, Morgan!

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10