Thursday, September 20, 2012

DIY: Birthday Bouquet

One of my dear friends just turned 21, and I knew I had to do something special for it. After hours on Pinterest and pondering different ideas I finally came up with this idea of an alcohol bouquet. I always loved the cookie bouquets when I was growing up, so I knew this would be an equally adorable "adult" version! It was so easy too...take a peek!


My basket at the grocery store...definitely got some looks! 
{Each bottle ranged from $1.79-$6.99)



I used 21 small liqueur bottles that I got from the grocery store, a flower pot, stickers from Michael's, wooden sticks, styrofoam ball, shredded green paper (grass), and pipe cleaners.



The final product: 



xxxo
Morgan

P.S. I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures. I meant to take more before I gave it to her but I got too excited & totally spaced!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10