Thursday, July 26, 2012

What To Wear: Team U.S.A.

The Opening Ceremony of the 2012 Summer Olympics is tomorrow, and I couldn't be more excited!! I am looking forward to celebrating the games this weekend--and of course, planning on incorporating some of these red, white,  & blue pieces into my wardrobe! Did you know that there are more women than men representing the U.S.A. team this year? I heard that on the Today show the other day and thought that was so neat! Which event is your favorite? I would love to hear!


Butter London Blue nail polish//Alexander Wang Rockie duffel//Top Shop Sleeveless Tie front shirt//ASOS Laptop case with metal bar//Juliet & Company Earrings//Rebecca Minkoff clutch//Dorothy Perkins blue belted flared dress//Butter London Red nail polish//Cambridge Satchel Company//


xxxo
Morgan

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for the Olympics--I love watching gymnastics! I have to admit, I'm really looking forward to wearing red nail polish after painting on pastels all summer. Love that Butter London shade!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10