Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Much Needed Vacay



This past week has been tough, but I have also learned so many valuable lessons that will last a lifetime.  I have realized how many special friends I have back in Dallas, who have supported me and been there for me as I try and fathom the idea of not going back to SMU in the fall. Although it has truly been a devastating decision, I know it will be what is best for my family. With that being said, I am taking a much needed vacation and headed to the beach in San Diego to spend some quality time with one of my best friends who I will miss dearly during the school year. Therefore, my blogging time will be limited! But, while I am gone, hopefully my creative juices will start to flow once again. Don't forget to enter my giveaway too...winner will be announced next Tuesday! 


“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” -C.S. Lewis

xxxo
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10