Friday, June 8, 2012

A Place to Call Home


I often dream about what my house will look like when I have a family of my own...call me crazy, but it is something that I love doing. When I saw these photos in Vogue of Amanda Peets's house tucked away in Beverly Hills, it resembled an exact picture of how I imagined mine to be. Grapefruit trees scattered throughout the backyard, the stream of light coming through at the top of the stairs, her children's artwork placed around the house--it couldn't be more perfect in my mind.







xxxo
Morgan

1 comment:

  1. I saw this shoot on Vogue.com and I am completely obsessed too! glad someone else thinks about this kind of thing ;)

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    ps. Don't forget to enter my Lily and Laura Bracelet Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10