Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fools Gold

Recently, I have found myself wearing a lot of gold on my wrists. I was never one to be attracted to gold jewlerly (I have always been a classic "silver girl") But, when I purchased these rings from BaubleBar, and this bracelet from Chan Luu, my interest in gold started to grow! This got me thinking that if I am going to start wearing gold on my wrists, well then I need a gold watch! I currently own a rose gold Michael Kors, which I happen to be in love with, but I want the real deal this time. Which is why I have picked some of these beautiful watches that I am currently eyeing.



xxxo
Morgan
Michael Kors Rose gold/gray, Michael Kors rose gold, Michael Kors midsized watch, Burberry Gold Tone, BaubleBar rings, Chan Luu bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10