Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What to Wear: Summer Wedding



Although I am not attending a summer wedding myself, I know many of you might be which is why I put together this little collage of some ideas! (I know I am always scrambling around last minute trying to find the perfect wedding outfit). I am clearly swooning over this tangerine color if you haven't noticed. I actually just bought my very first pencil skirt which matches the jacket above, and I couldn't be more excited to break it out for my interview on Thursday! (wish me luck!) But back to weddings...I love a simple dress that has some shape but is also more on the conservative side. Any of these dresses would be perfect for a summer wedding, paired with some wedges and a cute clutch (I am loving the colored ones above) and you are set to go! Don't feel like wearing a dress? This jacket would be perfect with some nice white pants and wedges. Hope this helps!

xxxo
Morgan

P.S. I am officially starting a "What to Wear Wednesday" which will feature some ideas of "what to wear" to a specific event or really...anything. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Great Colors and selection Morgan, these are ideal for a destination wedding in the Bahamas.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10