Sunday, May 20, 2012

Crazy for Kate Spade

It's no surprise that I have an obsession with Kate Spade--my bedding, pillows, multiple phone cases, reading glasses, some of my favorite chunky necklaces, my travel makeup bags...the list could go on. I love their colorful prints, and witty sayings on their phone and laptop cases, along with the classic handbags that are effortlessly chic. The fact that they have a "pattern of the month" for the summer describes them in a nut shell! There is always something new in the store and I usually manage to walk out with something....Such issues, I know. Here are some of my favorite pieces that are on the website today!


Crazy for Kate Spade

1 comment:

  1. love all of the kate spade! especailly the cork shoes : )

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10