Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pretty in Pink



Isn't Arizona gorgeous? Not to mention my beautiful best friend, Sophie, in this hot pink blouse and white jeans. I tried to snatch her Mulberry handbag, but clearly that didn't go over well. Sophie is always dressed to impress, even if we are just going out for a quick lunch. The pink blouse, white jeans, and Louboutin wedges? Could it get any more perfect? Such a beautiful model for the day in a gorgeous setting...I never want to leave Arizona! (I say that now, but I will be begging to leave when it hits 115°)






Happy Spring!

xxxo
Morgan

What Sophie is wearing: Robert Rodriguez Blouse, Hudson jeans, Ray ban sunglasses, Michael Kors watch, Cartier Love bracelet, Mulberry Handbag, Christain Louboutin wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10