Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Lunch Spot: Postino



I can't remember the first time that I experienced Postino, but it has remained on my Top 5 restaurants list for many, many years now. While I am back in Dallas, I try and get my mom to Fed Ex me some of their famous bruschetta, but unfortunately it has yet to happen. If you have ever visited Scottsdale, or are planning on visiting sometime soon....you must try this hidden gem! Whether it be for lunch or dinner, it is always a popular place with great food, people watching, and a perfect atmosphere! Their bruschetta....I don't even know where to begin, let's just say it is to die for! Their salads and paninis are great too! If you are in need of something sweet following this meal, you can just pop on over to La Grande Orange right next door (another one of my favorite restaurants) for their famous ooey gooey cupcakes! 






xxxo
Morgan

What I'm wearing: Joie top, Current Elliot shorts, Michael Kors watch, Cartier bracelet, Hermes bracelet, Ray Ban Sunglasses, Louis Vuitton handbag 

What Sophie is wearing: JCrew top and sweater, Ray Ban sunglasses, Michael Kors watch, Cartier Love bracelet, Van Clef and Arpel necklace, Mulberry handbag (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10