Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday


It has been so nice being home for the long weekend to celebrate Easter. I have caught up on my sleep, spent quality time with my family, and have made it back to all of my favorite restaurants that I miss while I am gone! We had a lovely Easter Sunday, as we ate our hearts away at the Montelucia Resort for brunch. Isn't it gorgeous? I love the view of Camelback that you can see from the pool. Of course, we still carry on the tradition of Easter baskets, and I couldn't be more excited to find this Dogeared Infinite Love necklace! (I have had my eye on it since Christmas!) As you can read from my previous post, it is always hard for me to find the perfect brunch outfit. But, while I was shopping a few days ago, I found this lovely hot pink eyelit shirt, and I knew it was a winner for this beautiful Easter day! I am back to Dallas today, and as I look at my iPhone weather, there is not one sun on the page...a whole week full of thunderstorms. Therefore, I am very sad to leave Sunny AZ! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!






 xxxo
Morgan

What I'm wearing: JCrew shirt, Citizens of Humanity jeans, Stuart Weizman wedges (similar), Michael Kors watch, Hermes bracelet, Louis Vuitton handbag, Ray Ban sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10