Sunday, March 4, 2012

Polka Dots

This past weekend when I was shopping at North Park, I was taking all of the bright colors and patterns in. As you know, I am soooo excited for my spring wardrobe! (thinking of swapping it this weekend because it's been so warm in Dallas!) One thing that did catch my eye though, were all of the polka dots! How fun, right?! Feels so 50's! But I love it! On my little shopping adventure, I actually picked up a great polka dot dress from Urban Outfitters! (outfit post to come, don't worry!)
Who doesn't love Rachel Bilson?! Reminds me of middle school, when I was addicted to the OC. I love this outfit that was put together, so I made my own little version of it. Thinking I need a red skirt and a polka dot blouse now! 

xxxo
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10