Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscar Sunday

Last night was a success (especially because I tied with my momma for the "guessing game" with the ballots!), as we sipped on wine, critiqued the stars' dresses, and made our guesses for the final awards, we celebrated Oscar Sunday the perfect way! My favorite part of the night is of course, the Red Carpet...looking at all the stunning couture gowns and the gorgeous jewelry, I can't get enough of it!


Giuliana Rancic of course looked gorgeous wearing Tom Ford, the beading on that dress was just fabulous! 
I would have to say my favorite would definitely be Jessica Chastain in this gorgeous Alexander McQueen gown. She looked absolutely breathtaking... 
#2 on my list was Gwyenth Paltrow...I know some fashion critics might call her cape more of a costume rather than couture, but I happen to love it. She looks stunning, I am loving the classic white dress with the low pony tail. She never lets me down!
And Kate Mara, in Jack Guisso, continued the ongoing trend of the evening wearing a blush colored dress. I love the detailing, just gorgeous!!

Mellisa Leo...where do I even begin? I was not a fan of her dress tonight! She won worst dressed in my book...
Mila Jovovich looks beautiful. Simple & Classic.
I am still going back and forth on Emma Stone for the evening. Although she did get a lot of criticism, I think she looks stunning. But as I said, I go back and forth.
Natalie Portman is one of my faves, and always will be. But tonight, it was her Harry Winston jewels that stood out for me! 

So sad that Awards Season is over....

xxxo
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10