Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Snapshots

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed this week, now that I have realized I have three tests next week along with Big Little. Not to mention I have at least one test (if not two) until finals in May. I guess that is to be expected when you switch to Pre-Med your sophomore year. Something that has kept me going through this week though are the spring collections from my favorite designers, which are finally available online. Not only does J.Crew have an adorable, cheery collection...but go check out Kate Spade (which is full of Tangerine Tango)!! Have a great weekend! I will be in the library if you need me.....

Home Sweet Home

Clear blue skies on a cold winter day

My favorite Pedro Garcia Skull Flats

The Life of a Pre-Med Student
xxxo
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10