Tuesday, January 10, 2012

That Not So Pretty Winter Skin

I don't know about you...but in the winter, my skin gets soo dry & scaly, it's disgusting. After searching for that perfect lotion for years now, I have finally found the one! You heard me...it's the perfect body lotion. Not too thick, not too greasy, but jussstt right! L'Ocitanne sells this magical lotion (Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Cream), which leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized, not scaly and dry! 

Love the scent of lavender? Because I do! Just add a few drops of this Lavender Essential Oil...it's lovely when you lather it on right before bed because just the scent of lavender is so relaxing!

Trust me...this is the perfect remedy to cure that 
Not So Pretty Winter Skin. 

xxxo
Morgan

P.S. I apologize for the delay in posts, sorority recruitment is here, which leaves me no time for blogging, unfortunately! But please don't fret...I will be back into the blogging world on January 16th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10