Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Go-To Snacks

Ever get hungry in the middle of the day and don't know what to eat? Well, call me crazy, but I get very cranky if I don't eat every 3 hours--hence why I have these 5 snacks always close by.

  • Whole, unsalted almonds 
  • Chobani Greek yogurt (Pomegranate & Peach are my fave)
  • Brown Rice Organic Rice Cakes (lightly salted)--sometimes I add a little bit of peanut butter if I need some protein
  • Blue Diamond Nut Thins (cheddar is the best!)
  • Honeycrisp Apples (only in season in the fall, unfortunately)--great with a little bit of peanut butter as well!
Whether it's a mid-morning snack, or right when I got out of class (but still too early for dinner) these snacks will never leave me hungry & are very guilt-free. 

xxxo
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10