Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dress for Flight

As I get ready to head off to Dallas tomorrow, it got me thinking about airports, and the way people dress for flight. There are those that are in their pajamas, those in their Juicy Couture sweatsuits, those in heels, and then those that are looking quite chic. It is amazing to me how much has changed--back in the 60s, it was a special event to fly and it was common for men and women to wear suits including coat and tie!! And now, only 40 years later-- 95% of passengers look like they just rolled out of bed.

As I set my outfit out for the morning, I will not be wearing my PJ's (as much as I want to), but I will be wearing: JBrand jeans, my oversize denim button-down, and my new boots!

 
Look how chic they look!
Stunning!

Louis Vuitton Luggage--love!
Some of my airport essentials: Large Smart Water, junk magazines, my iPad, a good book, noise cancelling headphones, chapstick, & roll-on perfume.

Although I am very sad to leave AZ...Dallas here I come! 

xxxo
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10